Mail News Service
Jamshedpur, June 22: Property worth Rs 3 lakh was gutted in a fire that broke out in the house of Dr Nandu Honhaga at Road Number 3 in Zone Number 2, Birsanagar, on Wednesday. No casualty was however reported in the incident.
Sources said there was no one in the house when the incident took place. The caretaker of the house, a youth, had gone out after locking the premises. After an hour, the neighbours saw smoke coming out of the house and informed police and fire department about the incident. The fire was doused after much struggle. Several household articles were destroyed by the flames.