Saturday, February 4, 2023

Government announces job for acid attack victim Sonali


Cabinet approves Rs 175 crore for nutrition scheme

Naxalites to be kept in open jails, rules approved
: The state government has announced to give a government job to the acid attack victim of Bokaro Sonali. The victim was attacked in the year 2003. The decision was taken during a meeting of the state Cabinet held under the chairmanship of Chief Minister Hemant Soren on Wednesday.

The principal secretary of the Cabinet Secretariat JB Tubid said the Cabinet had approved the proposal to give a class III job to Sonali. The Cabinet also approved the Jharkhand Open Jail cum Rehabilitation Centre Rules. Under the proposal, the state government will rehabilitate Naxalites laying down their arms in the open jail.

In other important decisions, the Cabinet has given approval to the proposal to spend Rs 175.23 crore on the proper implementation of the nutritious food scheme being run by the World Bank.

The scheme is being implemented in 12 districts of the state. Around 90 per cent of the cost will be borne by the Central government while the remaining 10 per cent will be borne by Jharkhand government.

The Cabinet approved the proposal to terminate the services of Dr Maithily Sharan of Patliputra Medical College Hospital, Dhanbad. Many other issues were discussed during the Cabinet meeting.

Leave a Reply

Stay Connected

- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest Articles