Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Car gutted in short circuit fire

Jamshedpur: A car was burnt due to short circuit near Hotel Mansarovar at Sakchi on Saturday.

Several packets of country-made liquor were also burnt in the fire. Sources said flames were noticed coming from the car by local residents and commuters.

Soon the entire car was engulfed in the flames. Police reached the spot and called the fire department for help.

Before the fire could be doused, it completed charred the vehicle. Cops said they were trying to find out if the liquor packets were legally purchased.

Leave a Reply

Stay Connected

- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest Articles