Thursday, September 29, 2022
spot_img

Fire in Milkhiram Market at Sakchi

Mail News Service

Jamshedpur, Sep 22: Fire broke out in Lajwanti Textiles Uniform shop at Milkhiram Market, Sakchi, on Thursday. According to the shop owner Narendra Singh, the fire started at the godown on the floor situated above the shop. He said a short circuit could have led to the fire. The shop staff ran out of the shop after noticing smoke coming out of the godown. Electric supply to the shop was immediately discontinued. Police and two fire tenders rushed to the scene and doused the fire.

Leave a Reply

Stay Connected

5,000FansLike
2,000FollowersFollow
8,000FollowersFollow
- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest Articles