Monday, September 26, 2022
spot_img

Fire damages house in Jamshedpur

Jamshedpur, Mar 10: Fire probably due to short circuit damaged house of Shakir Khan at Bajrangnagar under Golmuri thana area on Wednesday. 
The fire spread to the entire house and the residents of the house raised an alarm after which locals informed the police and the fire brigade. However by the time fire brigade vehicles arrived the locals had doused the flames using water pipes and the household items were charred. 
Shakir Khan said that he had upholstery shop in Telco and on Wednesday morning he had left for Ranchi and while he was in the travel he got a call from house informing about the fire which begun from a spark in the refrigerator and gradually spread to the entire house. He estimated damage of over Rs 7 lakh in the fire. 

Leave a Reply

Stay Connected

5,000FansLike
2,000FollowersFollow
8,000FollowersFollow
- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest Articles