Monday, December 11, 2023

Fire chars 3 ATM kiosks at Bistupur

Jamshedpur: Fire broke out in three ATM kiosks of different banks at Jeevan Prakash Building, Bistupur, on Thursday.

The ATM kiosk of Axis Bank was completely charred in the incident which was reportedly caused by short circuit.

Another ATM kiosk of Union Bank of India was partially burnt in the incident while a third kiosk belonging to the Indian Bank was saved from much damage as flames only affected its outer walls.

Fire tenders rushed to the spot and doused the fire to prevent it from spreading to the building. Sources said the flames were seen when a person went in to withdraw cash.

Police are investigating into the incident to find out the possibility of foul play.

Leave a Reply

Stay Connected

- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest Articles