Friday, December 8, 2023

Youths clash at Ambagan ground, three injured

Condition of one of the injured deteriorate

Jamshedpur, Nov. 19: In a late night clash, three persons were injured, two of them seriously when a group of about 20 youths attacked them with knives at Ambagan ground under Sakchipolice station area.

During the clash Narendra Singh alias Lakhi (30), Charanjeet Singh alias Sunny (28) and Kuldeep Singh (29) were injured. Lakhi and Sunny have been admitted at the Tata Main Hospital, Kuldeep was admitted at the MGM Medical College Hospital from where he was released in the morning.

Condition of Sunny is serious as his abdomen has received injuries. Lakhi’s condition is also serious as he was stabbed repeatedly in the back. Both Sunny and Lakhi have been shifted to critical care unit of the TMH.

The incident took place when a youth, Abhishek Singh (32) had called Sabbi Singh to Ambagan ground. With Abhishek were about 12 local youths and as Sabbi came there, the two had an argument over the dispute.

Sources, Abhishek threatened Sabbi to kill as a result of which the latter called in his friends, Sunny, Lakhi and Kuldeep. As the trio came in a bike, Abhishek and his friends started assaulting them with knives.

Sources said one of the attackers stabbed five times at Sunny’s abdomen, causing his intestine to come out. As a result of the attack, both Sunny and Lakhi fell in a pool of blood. Kuldeep was also attacked, but he managed to escape with minor injury.

Significantly, Sabby Singh who had called in his friends to help him had fled the spot as the other group started attacking them.

Soon after the incident the two seriously injured were rescued by a police team. OC, Sakchipolice station, Madan Kumar Sharma first took the two seriously injured to MGM Medical College Hospital. But as their condition was very serious the doctors on emergency duty referred them to Tata Main Hospital.

Superintendent of police (City) Prabhat Kumar had later reached the Ambagan ground took stock of the situation. But by the time, the police arrived there the attackers had fled the spot.

Leave a Reply

Stay Connected

- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest Articles