Sunday, September 26, 2021
spot_img
Array

Shops gutted in fire near Chuna Shah Baba Mazar

Jamshedpur, May 11: More than half a dozen shops near Chuna Shah Baba Mazar in Bistupur were engulfed in flames as major fire broke out at around 7 pm in the evening.

According to reports, the fire broke out following a gas cylinder leakage near Chuna Shah Baba Mazar situated in the heart of the city.

Soon fire fighter was rushed to the spot and it overcame the fire within an hour which averted a major disaster. There are several vegetable kiosks and a eatery along with number of gas welding shops.

The fire might have broke out due to gas cylinder leakage from the welding shop or from the eatery which sells snacks and tea. Nearby shopkeepers rushed out of their shops, scared that the fire would further aggravate.

According to police, it took one hour to douse the flames and there were no reports of any causalities.

One fire engine was rushed to the spot as the fire control received a call. Police are now inquiring into the reason for the blaze.

Leave a Reply

Stay Connected

5,000FansLike
2,000FollowersFollow
8,000FollowersFollow
- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest Articles