Tuesday, December 7, 2021
spot_img
Array

Sakchi shop gutted in pre-dawn fire

Jamshedpur: Property worth several lakh was gutted in a fire that broke out in Guru Govind Traders shop at Basant Cinema Complex in the wee hours of Saturday.

The shop proprietor Ankit said he came to know about the incident in the morning. Flames were seen erupting from the closed shop early morning.

Gift items and other products kept on shelves inside the shop were completely charred in the incident.

Cops suspect the fire was caused by a short circuit. Ankit said the fire incident had caused a huge loss to him.

Leave a Reply

Stay Connected

5,000FansLike
2,000FollowersFollow
8,000FollowersFollow
- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest Articles