Mail News Service
Jamshedpur: The representatives of various city mosque committees Saturday announced their decision to call off the Juloos-e-Mohammadi procession scheduled to be organized tomorrow. They informed deputy commissioner Ravi Shankar Shukla about the consensus decision today.
Sources said the committee members said the Eid-Miladunnabi would be celebrated without procession for the first time since year 2012. So far the procession has been organized every year without fail.
Meanwhile, the DC said the prohibitory orders issued in the wake of Ayodhya verdict would continue in the city tomorrow. Adequate security forces have been deployed all over the city to keep peace.