Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Jamshedpur: Scooty catches fire on road at Adityapur

Advertisements

Mail News Service

Jamshedpur, Jan 23: A couple survived miraculously when their scooty caught fire on the Adityapur-Kandra Main Road near Skoda Showroom on Monday. The two-wheeler was gutted down in the fire.

Sources said the mishap occurred when the couple was going to Gamharia on their new scooty. Suddenly, the scooty caught fire midway and the flames engulfed the entire vehicle. The couple somehow got off the vehicle to save their life.

Fire department was informed about the mishap. A fire tender was rushed to the scene. Police reached the spot and inquired about the incident.

Leave a Reply

Stay Connected

5,000FansLike
2,000FollowersFollow
8,000FollowersFollow
- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest Articles