Wednesday, December 6, 2023

House destroyed in fire mishap

Jamshedpur: A thatched house was gutted in a major fire that broke out in Baragadiya panchayat of Baharagora block on Tuesday. Valuables and cash worth Rs 20,000 were destroyed in the incident.

Sources said the straw house caught fire in the evening. Flames engulfed the entire house. The house owner Anant Soren had kept Rs 20,000 which he got after selling a cow in the house. The cash was burnt in the fire, he told cops.

BJP leaders reached the village and informed the administration about the incident. They demanded compensation for the next of kin of the deceased.

Leave a Reply

Stay Connected

- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest Articles