Jamshedpur, March 30: From tiny tots who refused to let go of their parent’s hand on the first day of kindergarten to individuals who hold on to the numerous memories created along the way, Gulmohur High School has witnessed the magical transformation of the Class XII students of 2022-23. They blossomed from innocence to maturity in these cherished years of their school life. It is time to bid them farewell as they ascend to another exciting chapter in their lives.
Gulmohur High School hosted the ‘Farewell Ceremony’ for the students of Class XII on 28th March’23. The event began on an auspicious not with the ceremonial lighting of the lamp. The students were then awarded for their outstanding performance in various academic, co-curricular fields. Students were also awarded for displaying admirable virtues like – discipline, punctuality, ethical conduct etc.
The prestigious Principal’s award this year went to Ananya Thakur for making substantial contribution to activities at school and outside whenever required. AynanshAadyant bagged the Best All-Rounder Awardfor excelling in academic, co-curricular and being a positive role model for others.
The evening was made entertaining and enjoyable by a short cultural programme and a ramp walk. Himanshu Kumar and Kritika Chakraborty were declared Mr. Gulmohur and Miss Gulmohur respectively.
It was a nostalgic moment for the students, faculty and administration as they reminisced the wonderful moments they spent in school. Principal Priti Sinha wished the students on behalf of their alma mater and hoped that they will always remember the values taught to them in school. She reminded them that over and above everything, one should always strive to become a good human being. Gulmohur High School wishes the Batch of 2022-23 success and prosperity in all their forthcoming endeavors.
List of Winners:
- Mr. Gulmohur is awarded to –Himanshu Kumar
- Ms Gulmohur is awarded to–Kritika Chakraborty
- We have the very prestigious Principal’s Award that is awarded every year to a student who has made substantial contribution to activities at school and outside wherever required. NO one is more deserving of this award than ___________ANANYA Thakur___.
- The best all rounder cup. This cup is awarded to a student who is consistently good in academics, respectful to seniors and teachers while being pleasant to his fellow mates and juniors. He/she should also show willingness to assume responsibility and show high sense of loyalty to the school. This special award goes to none other than _________AYNANSH AADYANT.
- Best in Sports (Boys) – __________SARTHAK TIWARY.
- Most talented boy – ___________ANIKET PANDEY__________________________________.
- Most talented girl – ________ _________KRITIKA CHAKRABORTY _____________________________.
- Most Disciplined, courteous, humble, polite student (Science stream) goes to ____ANKIT KUMAR DEY.
- Most Disciplined, courteous, humble, polite student (Commerce stream) goes to ___SONALI KUMARI.
- Most consistent, punctual and humble (Science Stream) goes to ___AAYUSHI KUMARI___.
- Most consistent, punctual and humble (Commerce Stream) goes to _ BHUMIKA CHOUDHURY
- The student securing the highest aggregate in the science stream in pre I.S.C. Exam receives a cup. This cup this year goes to AYNANSH AADYANT – securing 79.2%.
- The cup for securing the highest aggregate in the commerce stream in pre I.S.C. Exam goes to
SONALI KUMARI – securing 71%
- A cup presented by Mrs. BaishaliDasgupta for proficiency in English in Science goes to _____BARUN KUMAR PATTANAIK – securing 70%
- A presented by Mrs. Jaswinder Kaur for the highest aggregate in English in Commerce goes to ________ RIYA SEN – securing 65%.
- A very special cup donated by Mr. Roshan Sharma for the highest aggregate in physics goes to _MOHAMMED ADNAAN & HIMANSHU KUMAR
- The cup donated by Mr. Sribanta Sarangi for the student with the highest percentage in Chemistry goes to ____AYNANSH AADYANT____________________ who scored __88___ % in the subject.
- The cup donated for the highest aggregate in Maths in Science stream goes to ______ AYNANSH AADYANT – securing 80%.
- An impressive cup for the student with the highest marks in Biology is bagged by _____MOHAMMED ADNAAN – securing 61%.
- The cup donated by Mr. Ram Naresh Singh for the student securing the highest marks in Hindi in commerce goes to ________ RIYA SEN – securing 92%._
- There is a prize for the student who gets the highest Marks in Computer Science. The prize goes to ______ANUJ BHAKAT for securing 100%.
- The cup presented by Mr. Mukesh Kumar Jha for the highest aggregate in Accountancy is awarded this year to ____SANNY KARMAKAR for securing 60%.
- A cup donated by Mukesh Kumar Jha for the highest aggregate in Commerce goes to ______ YASH KUMAR – securing 89%.
- A cup donated by Mrs. ShashikalaMunka for the highest aggregate in Economics is awarded this year to _ YASH KUMAR – securing 86%.
- A cup donated by Mrs. ShashikalaMunka for consistent academic performance in Economics is awarded this year to _ SANNY KARMAKAR.
- A cup presented for the highest aggregate in Maths in Commerce stream goes to ______SUNAM GHOSH.
- There is a cup remarkable improvement in academics in Science Stream. This award goes to ________MOHAMMAD ADNAAN this year.
- to _____ AYNANSH AADYANT
- A special Cup for consistent academic performance in commerce contributed by Mr. Mukesh Kumar Jha goes to _________________SANNY KARMAKAR.
- A cup presented to the student securing the highest aggregate in Arts goes to ___ SONAL SINGH – securing 73%.
- Next, we have a very beautiful cup donated by Mrs. Nishi Suri, our ex – Vice Principal. The recipient of this cups required to be courteous and well mannered towards one and all, Show respect to seniors and teachers, be helpful and loyal to the school. The student should have imbibed within him/her all the values of life. This cup is awarded to a very deserving candidate __KANISHKA& ANIKET PANDEY.
- A special prize presented by Mr. Roshan Sharma for maximum contribution in science innovative programmes in intra school and inter school competitions goes to _________ADHYAYAN KUMAR.
- A cup donated for showing remarkable improvement in academics in the commerce steam goes to __YASH KUMAR.
- A cup donated by Mr. Senapati in the memory of Pinky Senapati an ex – student of GHS for proficiency in English in Commerce & Arts stream goes to _______SONAL SINGH for securing 68%.
- A special cup for consistent academic performance in Accountancy contributed by Mr. Mukesh Kumar Jha goes to __ RIYA SEN.
- A cup donated by Mrs. Sanju Verma for the highest aggregate in Hindi in the Science stream goes to ______JASPREET KAUR – securing 91%.