Saturday, December 4, 2021
spot_img
Array

Five goats killed in fire, child injured

Jamshedpur: Five goats were burnt while a child was injured in a fire that broke out in a hut in Kanikoli village of Jadugora on Sunday. Sources said the incident occurred around 4.30 am when the entire family of Bhukta Mardi was asleep. Flames erupted from the house and engulfed all household items in a short span. Five goats tied up in the house were burnt to death. Bheem Mardi, the 12 year old son of Bhukta Mardi, got injured while trying to save himself from the fire. All family members ran out of the house to save themselves. Later, the Mukhiya of Asanbani panchayat Malti Tudu visited the household and handed 50 kg of rice to the family. Former Mukhiya Dhiren Tudu has asked the Potka BDO Prabhas Chandra Das to provide administrative relief for the affected family.

Leave a Reply

Stay Connected

5,000FansLike
2,000FollowersFollow
8,000FollowersFollow
- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest Articles