Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Boy electrocuted in Olidih, serious


Jamshedpur: An 11 year old boy was injured after coming in contact with an 11000 Volt live wire near his house at Birsa Road in Olidih, Mango. He was taken to a local nursing home where his condition was reportedly serious. Sources said the mishap occurred in the morning when the boy happened to be in his neighbourhood. Not knowing that a live wire was passing close by, the boy came in direct contact with it and suffered a heavy shock. Local BJP leader Vikas Singh reached the scene and informed the local superintending engineer to remove the live wire from the scene to avoid further repetition of the mishap. He also helped the boy get treatment in the local nursing home.

Leave a Reply

Stay Connected

- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest Articles