Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Youth electrocuted in Ghatshila

Mail News Service
Jamshedpur: A 19 year old youth was electrocuted in Kasida under Ghatshila police station. According to reports, LIC Colony resident Rajesh Jha�s nephew was spraying water on the roof of their newly built residence. In the process, the water being sprayed touched a high tension electric wire passing across the roof. The boy was electrocuted. By the time the relatives took the boy to the Block Hospital, the medical officer in charge Dr Shankar Tudu declared him brought dead.
Residents of LIC Colony have complained that 11,000 volt electricity wires pass over houses at a very low height. The matter was raised in the Chief Minister�s Jan Sanvad program but the electricity department has not made any move to rectify the life threatening situation.

Leave a Reply

Stay Connected

- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest Articles