Monday, September 26, 2022
spot_img
Array

Two persons including minor girl dies in fire mishap near Jamshedpur

Jamshedpur, March 16 : In a shocking fire mishap, two persons of a family were fatally burnt at a village in Govindpur panchayat under Kharsawan police station area in adjoining Seraikela-Kharsawan district in the wee hours of Friday.

The burn victims identified as GondraSardar (40), wife SukurmuniSardar (27) and five-year-old daughter Sombari were rushed to Sakchi-based MGM Medical College Hospital’s burn care unit in the morning.

Sombari died by 8 am and Sukurmuni who had sustained 85 percent burns succumbed to her burns by 2 pm. GondraSardar who has sustained 60 percent burns is struggling for his life at the medical college hospital bed.

According to information the family of three was sleeping at their thatched house, having kept a burning kerosone lamp near the bed on the ground. At wee hours, the burning lamp overturned, causing fire to catch the bed.

When the victims woke up, it was too late. The fire had spread across the bed, causing all the three to sustain burns.

Leave a Reply

Stay Connected

5,000FansLike
2,000FollowersFollow
8,000FollowersFollow
- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest Articles