- Health Safety Week extended till June 23
- All shops to remain open in 24 districts till 4 pm
- Complete lockdown on Saturday-Sunday
Ranchi/ Jamshedpur, June 15: Jharkhand CM Hemant Soren held a meeting of the Disaster Management Authority on Tuesday. In this, it was decided to open all types of shops in all the districts of the state till 4 pm. During this the weekend lockdown has been maintained. Shopping malls and departmental stores will be able to open. All government and private offices will be able to open till 4 pm with 50% human resource. All shops (including vegetable-fruit-grocery shops) will remain closed from 4 pm on Saturday to 6 am on Monday. Healthcare related establishments and milk stores will remain open.
Jharkhand government extended the lockdown, billed as ‘Health Safety Week’ till June 23 withmajor relaxations.
“All shops will be permitted to be opened till 4 pm in all districts. In East Singhbhum all shops will be permitted to be open till 4 pm including garments, cloth, jewellery, footwear and cosmetic shops.
However, there will be a complete lockdown between 4 pm on Saturday and 6 am on Monday and all shops will be closed except medicine, clinics, hospitals, restaurants (home delivery) and cold storages across all the 24 districts,” said an official.
Significantly, the disaster management department was chaired by chief minister Hemant Soren at Ranchi on Tuesday.
Significantly, this is the eight time that the restrictions, first imposed on April 22 have been extended. The lockdown was till June 16.
Know what is open and what is banned
1. All shops in all districts will be able to open till 4 pm.
2. Shopping malls and departmental stores will also be able to open.
3. All government and private offices will be able to open till 4 pm with 50% human resource.
4. All shops (including vegetable-fruits-grocery shops) will remain closed from 4 pm on Saturday to 6 am on Monday. Healthcare related establishments and milk stores will remain open.
5. The rest of the restrictions will continue as before.
6. Cinema halls, clubs, bars, banquet halls, multiplexes, will remain closed.
7. Stadiums, gymnasiums, swimming pools and parks will remain closed.
8. All educational institutions will remain closed.
9. Anganwadi centres will remain closed but food items will be provided to the beneficiaries at home.
10. There will be a ban on the gathering of more than 5 people.
11. A maximum of 11 persons can attend a marriage and a maximum of 20 persons can attend a funeral.
12. Religious places will be closed for devotees.
13. The ban on processions will continue.
14. The ban on bus transport will continue.
15. The examinations conducted by the state will be postponed.
16. The ban on fair and exhibition will continue.
17. To go from one district to another by private vehicle, to come to Jharkhand from other state or to go from Jharkhand to another state, e-pass will be necessary.
18. 7 days home quarantine will be mandatory for anyone coming to Jharkhand from other state except for some exceptions.
19. Wearing a mask in a public place and maintaining social distance is mandatory.
20. In case of violation of the order, action will be taken by registering an FIR under the relevant section of the Disaster Management Act.
Mini lockdown extended for the 8th time with restrictions
§ Health Protection Week was first organized from 22 to 29 April 2021 to break the chain of corona infection.
§ For the second time, it was applicable from 30 April to 5 May 2021.
§ For the third time, Health Protection Week was implemented from May 6 to May 13, 2021.
§ For the fourth time, Health Protection Week was held from May 14 to May 27.
§ Implemented for the fifth time from May 28 to June 3, 2021
§ Mini lockdown implemented for the sixth time from June 4 to June 10
§ For the seventh time from June 11 to June 17
§ Eighth time from June 17 till further orders