Wednesday, December 6, 2023
Array

Jamshedpur: Fire in TMH Children�s Ward, patients safe

Mail News Service

Jamshedpur, March 22: A fire broke out in the Children�s Ward of Tata Main Hospital (TMH) today causing initial pandemonium. Fire tenders from Bistupur arrived at the hospital to douse the flames.

According to information, the fire was caused by a short circuit in the air conditioner in the Children�s Ward of the Hospital. The fire started spreading fast but hospital employees showed their agility and moved the children and their attendants to safety. No loss of life or property was reported.

According to another information, some parents stated that the fire caught on spilt spirit and spread. However, the fire has been controlled and doused. The Bistupur police have also reached the Hospital. TMH authorities were tight-lipped about the incident. Media persons were not allowed inside the hospital premises. According to report, security personnel were not allowing anybody inside resulting in a crowd outside the hospital gate.

Leave a Reply

Stay Connected

5,000FansLike
2,000FollowersFollow
8,000FollowersFollow
- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest Articles