Saturday, June 19, 2021
spot_img
Array

Fire in workshop

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Jamshedpur: A fire borke out in the transformer repairing workshop in Dhanbad on Monday. Property worth Rs 50 lakh were gutted in the mishap. Seven fire tenders were pressed into service to douse the fire.

The fire started with the falling of a tree on a power cable near the workshop.

Leave a Reply

Stay Connected

5,000FansLike
2,000FollowersFollow
8,000FollowersFollow
- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest Articles