Friday, December 8, 2023

Fire breaks out at car service centre in Jamshedpur

Jamshedpur, March 15: An automobile service centre in Jamshedpur’s Burmamines caught fire on Monday evening that destroyed vehicles that had been brought in for servicing and repairs.

A worker at the centre blamed the fire on electrical short circuit.

Officials stated that the total loss incurred in the fire would be in the vicinity of Rs 70 lakh.  


Leave a Reply

Stay Connected

- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest Articles