Saturday, April 17, 2021
spot_img
Array

8-year-old boy dies of electric shock

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Jamshedpur, Nov. 27: A 8-year-old boy was killed after coming into contact a high volt loose wire of an electric pole near his house in Road No. 14 under Mango Police Station on Friday.

Muzzafar Alam son of Mansur Alam, accidentally came in contact with the wire. Soon after the incident, boy’s family members and locals of the area blocked the road for several hours and demanded adequate compensation.

They also burnt several tyres blocking the main road in protest against the loose wire on the road near to residential areas.

Leave a Reply

Stay Connected

5,000FansLike
2,000FollowersFollow
8,000FollowersFollow
- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest Articles