Tuesday, January 25, 2022

16-year-old boy dies in mysterious circumstances at Refugee Market

Jamshedpur : Tragedy struck on wee hours of Sunday at Sakchi as a 16-year-old boy was killed under mysterious circumstances at Refugee Market under Sakchi police station area.

The victim was identified as Mohammed Imran, fell from a building. The residents of the building rushed him to MGM Medical College and Hospital emergency, where the doctors declared him as brought dead.

The boy who was a resident of nearby Bazaar at Sakchi allegedly killed after he jumped from the roof-top of the three-storeyed building owned by Jitendra Debuka while making an attempt of theft.

The mishap was captured in CCTV cameras installed at Debuka’s shop on the ground floor and also in the building showed images exactly how had the boy entered into the building and moved around for stealing.

But the kin of the deceased claimed that the inmates of the building killed the boy who might have entered into the house for stealing.

The police, however, registered a counter case after receiving FIRs from both the sides and sent the body to the MGM Medical College mortuary for post-mortem.

According to the FIR lodged by Jitendra Debuka, the boy jumped from the roof-top to the ground for fleeing, but had a fall on the auto-rickshaw parked outside.

The family members and relatives of the deceased boy created uproar at the MGM Medical College and Hospital, while demanding the police to make it a murder case.

They had also threatened that if the police register a case of mishap, then they would not allow the police to lift the body for post-mortem. After over two-hour-long ruckus, the police had made the Inquest, mentioning that it might also be a case of murder and sent the body for the post-mortem.

Mohammed Munna, the elder brother of the deceased boy, claimed that the residents of the building have killed the boy

Officer-in-charge, Sakchi police station, Gopal Singh said that from the initial investigation it appeared that the boy was killed due to a fatal fall. He said there are also footage of the CCTV cameras in the building and there was no footage of assault meted out to the boy at any point of time.

The police have taken two of the residents, including Jitendra Debuka into custody for interrogation, but no arrest has been made so far in connection to the incident.

Leave a Reply

Stay Connected

- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest Articles