Mail News Service
Jamshedpur, June 22: Fire broke out in Hotel Suman at Dimna Chowk under MGM police station area early Wednesday morning. The hotel staff ran helter-skelter on seeing smoke coming out of the hotel. However no casualty was reported in the incident. A fire tender doused the fire after sometime.
Sources said the fire broke out around 5 am due to short circuit. The hotel staff informed the fire department on seeing smoke coming out of one of the rooms. Several items were burnt in the incident, sources said.