Girl falls in boiling water, critical

    0

    Noamundi, March 23 : A eight-year-old girl sustained serious burns after falling into a pot filled with boiling water at her home in Jojogutu village under Gua Police Station area on Thursday.

    The girl Rebari Devgam met with the accident as her parents were not at home.

    The girl’s parents had gone to collect mahua. The girl has been admitted to SAIL hospital, Gua where her condition remained critical.

    NO COMMENTS

    Leave a Reply Cancel reply

    Exit mobile version