Fire at Straw stack spreads panic


    Jamshedpur : A fire broke out at Bholadih block in the straw stack maintained by Ghasiram Haansada spreading panic.

    Local villagers put efforts to douse fire flames.

    The Fire Department was subsequently informed by the villagers.

    On receiving information the Fire Department fire engine arrived at the site after several attempts the fire could not be quenched.

    Sources informed that children were playing when the fire took place.


    Leave a Reply

    Exit mobile version